1. Set up the resource and widget.
2. Add a new plugin.
3. Look in the plugin 'Bukza' directory or download the archive yourself
with Bukza plugin
and click Install.
4. Activate the plug-in.
5. Open the page where you want to add the widget, and in the editor click on the Bukza tool.
6. In the dialog that opens, fill in the User ID, Timetable ID and, if necessary, change the Tag ID
(this is necessary if on one page there are several Bukza widgets at the same time) and click OK.
7. User ID and Timetable ID are displayed in the widget's settings in its header.
8. As a result, the code for the Bukza widget appears in the page editor.