In the settings of the rule of work, there are tabs: Working time and Rental intervals (relevant for rentals only).
You can add periods on these tabs.
Periods can be recurrent.
To set the recurrence of a specific period, click the Recurrence button.
Alternatively, you can immediately set the Recurrence of all periods by clicking the appropriate button.
This will open the recurrence settings.
You can use the following parameters:
- Frequency - how often it will be repeated: once a day, once a week, once a month, or once a year.
- The repeat interval (Repeat every...) allows you to skip the specified number of days/weeks/months/years when repeating.
For example, to repeat every third day you need to set this field to 3.
- Number of repetitions (Repeat ... times) - how many times you want to repeat.
- Repeat till - the date when you want to stop repeating. If not set, then it's infinite.
- By minutes - what minutes of the hour to repeat at.
- By hours - what hours of the day to repeat at.
- By days of the week - which days of the week to repeat at. It can include an ordinal number of this day within a scope of the month.
For example: Wednesday = every Wednesday, 3 Friday = the third Friday of the month, -1 Sunday = the last Sunday of the month.
- By months - what months to repeat at.
- By days of month - which days of the month to repeat at.
For example: -2 = second from the end, 5 = the fifth day of the month.
- Days of year - which days of the year to repeat at.
For example: -1 = the last day of the year, 100 = the hundredth day of the year.
- By week numbers - which weeks of the year to repeat at.
For example: -1 = last week of the year, 10 = tenth week of the year.
- By positions in set.
When repeating, we generate sets of dates within the recurrence period: day, week, month, or year.
If we want we can take certain dates from this set and remove all the others.
For example: if we repeat monthly on weekdays, you can specify positions: 1,3,5,7,9... This will give out every odd weekday of the month.