Yes, you can configure the sending of order data from Bukza to a third-party server.
You can define the data format yourself using the query template editor.
A web request will be sent automatically when the order is created.
Also you can send requests manually or using the quick action buttons.
To create a query, go to the configuration panel and open the account settings.
Then click Configure web requests and in the window that appears, click Create web request.
Fill out the name, URL address and body template of the request.
In the template, you can use the following data:
- Order number.
- Order status.
- Grand total - the amount of the order.
- The general deposit is the required prepayment.
- Balance - the difference between the amount and the prepayment.
- Contacts: name, surname, phone, e-mail.
- Name of the reserved resource.
- The start and end time of the reservation in the ISO 8601 format.
- Booking code.
- The data of the account lines: name, quantity, price, amount and deposit.
Also, the system can automatically delete the last comma from the booking template and account item.
This is necessary to generate the correct JSON format when specifying an array of objects.
To do this, you need to write a comma on a separate last line: