Yes, you can configure the sending of order data from Bukza to a third-party server.
You can define the data format yourself using the query template editor.
A web request can be sent automatically when the order is created.
Set the checkbox Send after order completion to get this behavior.
Otherwise you can send requests manually or using the quick action buttons.
To create a web request go to the configuration panel and open the Integrations panel.
Then click Create web request.
Fill out the name, URL address and body template of the request.
In the template, you can use the following data:
- Order number.
- Order status.
- Grand total - the amount of the order.
- The general deposit is the required prepayment.
- Balance - the difference between the amount and the prepayment.
- Contacts: name, surname, phone, e-mail.
- Name of the reserved resource.
- The start and end time of the reservation in the ISO 8601 format.
- Reservation code.
- The data of the invoice item: name, quantity, price, amount and deposit.
- Field data: name and value.
If there are several bookings in the order, you can send separate requests for each reservation.
For this behavior, set the flag Execute for each reservation in the order .
In this case, you do not need to create a block for the reservation in the markup.
The system will automatically substitute the reservation data for each request.
Also, the system can automatically delete the last comma from the booking template and account item.
This is necessary to generate the correct JSON format when specifying an array of objects.
To do this, you need to write a comma on a separate last line: